• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Where to start?

Gethin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm coming back to UO. WoW, EQ and them just don't do it for me. I've played off and on over the years, but now I am here for some good times (especially seeing how good SA looks). I logged on last night, and honestly, I was a tad lost, didn't know where to go and what not, I was hoping you, the kindly folks of stratics would help me with some ideas.

My characters still have their money and LRC suits, no house (yet), but I'm looking to start. I guess I should find a guild to get back into the thick of it again (was a pre-trammel thief/IDOC camper) and siege lag isn't very nice to me. So what is there to do these days? Are factions alive and strong? Are there many people in Felucca that works it worthwhile being a thief again?

Thanks,

Geth

X

Xaniya

Hi and welcome back :) . Luna is the hang out place these days . Theres a few active guilds around just depends what u are after. Yes Factions are still happening when people can be bothered lol but when its happening u can be sure there be pvp lol.
I myself hav only been back ingame about 3months after wow didnt do it for me anymore lol.

Im not sure what guilds do what except i know S^R do everything and anything. I have a cpl chars in there. Anyway if u see me ingame and need any help ill be happy to oblige :)