• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to shop.......

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone able to advice 'one stop' vendor house that would fulfill my needs?
I need to get a few 120 PSs, +25 stats and etc... even at Luna I dont see much of selection available.

Any feedback on this?

C

Coragin

That is mainly cause our server has a LOW population is comparision to other servers. Still not many people do Fel for whatever the reason. Myself, and a few others in my guild are preparing and dont plan to inflate the prices of what we sell, at least for me. I price my goods to sell not to sit there.

I think the main reason a lot dont do Fel spawns here is a lot of people already have the PS they need and most peoples gear and templates are geared towards pvm, not pvp and get ganked easily.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What scrolls and how many stat scrolls do you need? My guild is one of the fel guilds on shard, i can see who all has what they would sell to you if you want. Most of us dont put it on vendors, we ship it off shard to sell it or just use it due to the population and other shards higher resell value.

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is mainly cause our server has a LOW population is comparision to other servers. Still not many people do Fel for whatever the reason. Myself, and a few others in my guild are preparing and dont plan to inflate the prices of what we sell, at least for me. I price my goods to sell not to sit there.

I think the main reason a lot dont do Fel spawns here is a lot of people already have the PS they need and most peoples gear and templates are geared towards pvm, not pvp and get ganked easily.

Thank for explaination..... actually I am one of the returned player (stop play for more 3 years yet still playing monthly fees).. not sure if you happen to have some goodies that I might in-need? Send you a pm shortly