• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to get mostly clean 10 SSI jewels?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not even having much luck getting ones with crappy other mods to drop, wondering if anyone has any particular spots that seem to drop them more often?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I get them once in a blue moon at Fel Balrons at Dungeon Blackthorn, when wearing less than 400 luck.
But it can be weeks between each time you get a good, useable 10 SSI jewel with another useful mod like HCI, DI or stuff like that.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I see those clean jewels with only 1 or 2 mods dropping on Exodus whenever our guild runs it.

hyunhyun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
if you want to get clean 10ssi jewel, i recommend spot that fast respon and many mob place. ex) killing crystal daemon at Prisom of light 1floor.

maji111

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Level 6 tmap chests work for me, ~2.2k luck. Get plenty of 10% ssi clean with extra mods such as HCI, DCI, DI. Fully clean 10% ones are a tad rarer no matter where you look.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the "kind of" trade secret for SSI jewls: Doom Guardian Room

While everything can spawn anywhere, certain items do spawn more often in certain places. In my home shard there is this scriptor that farms 24/7 in the guardian room and sells clean SSI jewels in his atlantic shop non-stop.

The number of spawn lich increases when there are more chars or pets inside the room. Liches also drop low level treasure maps that can be trashed for clean-up points.

A couple hours in there should generate some usable ones.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ooh, interesting. I ended up just buying a bracelet but if I can somehow manage to find a 10 SSI 35 DI ring now... Thanks all

maji111

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Very good suggestion by sirion. With regards to the overcap 10ssi 35di, I'm pretty sure tmaps are a good bet. There used to be a similar method of farming 10ssi cleans from level 5 chests due to the imbue value being lower than level 6s and consequently having less chance to 'dirty up' the bracelets. Alas, when I used to do 100 maps per day, you kinda lose track of percentages if you aren't recording it.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Very good suggestion by sirion. With regards to the overcap 10ssi 35di, I'm pretty sure tmaps are a good bet. There used to be a similar method of farming 10ssi cleans from level 5 chests due to the imbue value being lower than level 6s and consequently having less chance to 'dirty up' the bracelets. Alas, when I used to do 100 maps per day, you kinda lose track of percentages if you aren't recording it.
If you find a clean 10ssi 35di, it's going to be worth quite a bit. Before you imbue it yourself, consider checking market price ;)

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as PvM warrior goes, 35di 10ssi jewels aren't as desireable nowadays IMO because of Jumu's hide and recently Doom's Feudal Grip.

25% ring
25% bracelet
10% insane tinker
20% talisman
20% jumu
=100%

Those are easily the standard pieces and commonly available and affordable gears that work well together in most pvm warriors.
With the introduction of Feudal Grip, the options are even more viable, though nothing gamebreaking.

And, at high-end boss fights, it's more about your overall "skill", even 80-90di is fine. Most people do have warrior companies.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
To build a bit further on Sirion's point...

If you have Chivalry high enough, you will also be getting Damage Increase/Damage Bonus from casting Divine Fury and Consecrated Weapon. So if you're frequently casting those... you can be 10-15 percentage points below the cap and generally do fine.

Also don't forget - the black fish pie also will give you 5% Damage Increase for 5 minutes.