• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Where to find a 110 - 120 Imbuing Scroll?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Through quests from the gargoyles around the Ter Mur soulforge. Cost 50 relic fragments, or collect up +15s in a binder @ 50 essence per.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

they are available on quests.You find the quest givers at the public soulforge in Ter Mur.

If you do the 115 scroll quest you need 50 enchanted essences.
And if you are lucky you might receive a runic chisel and mallet as rare drop.You get both the scroll and runic in that case.

Edit:petra beat me to it.I guess I need to type faster.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it takes longer, but bind the 115s. relic fragments are going to be the limiting reagent for high end imbuing, not the SA drops

K

Kallie Pigeon

I haven't yet tried out imbuing. As I understand it I will have to travel back and forth to Tel Mur? What is the quickest route?

O

Old Man of UO

I am at 81+ imbuing skill. When I try to take a quest from the gargoyles around the public soulforge, they tell me they have nothing for me at this time. Do I need higher skill to take the quest for the imbuing scrolls?

K

Kallie Pigeon

any moongate that you used to get around now connect to Ter Mur
I see. Oh yeah I haven't registered for Stygian abyss yet. Can't figure out how to do that either.

I have it all figured out now. LOL thanks for the help

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As it looks like iam an idiot when it comes to using the stratics search function i'll ask here now:

What is a binder, where can i get it and what kind of scrolls can it bind/upgrade?

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
scroll binder can be made with an alchemist and an inscriptor. You can bind power scrolls and SoT (pinks). Just take the scroll binder and for example target your 115 imbue power scroll, once you bind one it will tell you how many more 115s you need to make it into a 120. You can also bind pinks but once you start that you have to bind 5 points of a skill before it can be used.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, the scrollbinders I have are for 2.0 skill to be used.

Scrollbinders actually require a 60 COOK to make the wood pulp from the normal bark collected by a GM lumberjack, and then the Scribe takes over.