• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to farm for good weapons?

• Thread starter LiberatingLuT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LiberatingLuT

Where do you guys hunt for good weapons besides swoop, and how long does it take usually to find a decent weapon?

G

I've been finding some keepers lately doing the spiders in twisted weald

B

Baghdaddy1

I know this is ironic because u need the good weapon to farm there but honestly, farming DH or paroxy will get u some real good weapons. That is the only reason why i still do solo peerlesses.

G

I think farming bod's will give you good weapons, looks like some massive changes are coming to runic tools

I

imported_GFY

Just looking to farm weapons I'd try swoops, maisma, any peerless, Doom, major paragons. (I don't think minor paragons would drop much)

Doom is a good bet now because of the changes in drop rate. You could also get an arty and sell for big (prolly not so much with drop rate increase) gold.

J

Jason619

Doom is a good place now too. I found This off a DF along with some good armor:

Warfork
Hit Harm 44%
fc 1
DI 30%

Not amazing, but pretty good.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think farming bod's will give you good weapons, looks like some massive changes are coming to runic tools

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't count on that...it was Wilki's brainchild and he is now gone...

HD2300

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont know if this will be a good thing or not. Obviously people who have 7 x 0.1 blacksmiths on multiple account logging in 23x7 on all shards will benefit.

I

imported_Lariat

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It was Wilki's thing, but he finished it and it was headed over to QA before he left, so we might get it after all.