• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to download the client?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just pledged $45 for the "Adventurer" package and can't see where to download the client from.

Can anyone help me out?

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not authorized to send you the path to the Shroud of the Avatar Patcher download.

You will received an email from Portalarium describing the next Release...which will be Release 4. In that email will be something like this:
RELEASE 4 INSTRUCTIONS
Setup:

Download and run the PC SotAInstaller.exe here:
Since there is no way I can find out if you did indeed buy the Adventure package, I can't provide that link...sorry.

Wait for the email from Portalarium. Don't forget to check your email Spam folder.

TQQdles™

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I grabbed the client and all patched up ready. I can't sign in and tells me "in developer mode". Guess I need to wait for the next test. Can't wait!!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not authorized to send you the path to the Shroud of the Avatar Patcher download.

You will received an email from Portalarium describing the next Release...which will be Release 4. In that email will be something like this:

Since there is no way I can find out if you did indeed buy the Adventure package, I can't provide that link...sorry.

Wait for the email from Portalarium. Don't forget to check your email Spam folder.

TQQdles™
I got the email that says "thanks for signing up etc" but just no other links with it.

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
They'll probably send the email a few days before the new test starts, which is March 27.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Every so often the client gets updated even outside of the open testing, so it's a good idea baout once a week to hit the patcher just in case so that it takes less time to patch up when the tests open.