• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where the Hades is Siege?!?!

• Thread starter Alex the Gray
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alex the Gray

Adfter a long hard morning at work, I fogure since my breedur is out I can work whatever rot upgrades I have left. BUT NO!!!!! SIEGE is no where to be seen!!!!

A

Alvo

I cant stand the fact that we are not notified of when things like this are going to happen. It's disrespectful to say the least.

Would it be that hard for EA to let their customers know when and why the shards are going down and when they will be back up? Are we that insignificant that we dont deserve any answers?

I hate you EA!!! No, I loathe you and wish you leprosy.

A

Alex the Gray

doh!!!
If we counted, at some point they would inform us.

A

Alex the Gray

and, of course, in PERFECT fairness, they will happily reimburse all of us for the time that we paid to play that we couldn't?
I mean, after all- that would be fair? To reimburse us all for the money we spent to play a game that we couldn't?