1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

Help Where the achievement page gone?

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:35 AM.

1. Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Governor

I kind of remember a page we had in our personal menu, which we could check what level we where in the number of post we made, likes we received etc.... and that would change the title name under our usernames..... I kinda cant find it and I was wondering if it still about

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Stratics Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter The Valorian Knights

That page is still there, you get to it by clicking a person's name and then clicking the "trophy points" section on the little box that pops up.

The things to click are circled in red in the picture below:

Untitled1.png

When you click the "trophy points" number it shows all the achievements and titles a person has, like this:

Untitled.png

3. Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Governor