• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Where the achievement page gone?

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I kind of remember a page we had in our personal menu, which we could check what level we where in the number of post we made, likes we received etc.... and that would change the title name under our usernames..... I kinda cant find it and I was wondering if it still about

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I kind of remember a page we had in our personal menu, which we could check what level we where in the number of post we made, likes we received etc.... and that would change the title name under our usernames..... I kinda cant find it and I was wondering if it still about
That page is still there, you get to it by clicking a person's name and then clicking the "trophy points" section on the little box that pops up.

The things to click are circled in red in the picture below:

Untitled1.png

When you click the "trophy points" number it shows all the achievements and titles a person has, like this:

Untitled.png

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That page is still there, you get to it by clicking a person's name and then clicking the "trophy points" section on the little box that pops up.

The things to click are circled in red in the picture below:

View attachment 65489

When you click the "trophy points" number it shows all the achievements and titles a person has, like this:

View attachment 65488
its busted on the main page.