• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is the town hall broadcast posted? (WRR)

R

Radun

I remember reading (somewhere) that whisper was posting the town hall to uoforums after the meeting, so those of us who miss the live broadcast can still find out what the huge spectacular news was all about...

I went to uoforums for the first time tonight, and spent a while trying to find it... isn't saying 'we will post the recording to uoforums' kinda like saying 'i will post this needle to a haystack'?

I think it was a bad move to release the new info at the town hall, and leave everyone else in the dark... I can understand waiting until a specific date of an event to release the details, but I think it was a bad idea to release it exclusively at the town hall, and leave everyone else out.

A

Amathist of PoC

Have they posted it up yet does anyone know? I heard there was going to be a recording available as well but am not sure where from.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who cares? WRR is trash.

why the dev's don't just record the event and post it on their own EA website is beyond me. as you said they shouldn't be leaving people in the dark.

there were so many microphone problems, you couldn't hear half the people that were talking, one of the DJ's was drunk or something.

it was terrible, don't waste your time. just read the notes people have posted.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Adam has posted my notes as well as the recording on the Whispering Rose board at UOForums.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Adam has posted my notes as well as the recording on the Whispering Rose board at UOForums.
why not just post them here? i'm not going to WRR site or UOForums after that horrible event.

i'm not even sure why stratics gives them all this free advertising here in the first place.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
T

Tovladian Soltyr

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please drinkbeerallday any of the time.

Anyway Poor-Fair quality is better then nothing at all, sometimes people just have to be less critical of things that are provided to them free of charge. It's kinda like a homeless guy complaining about having fuzz on his hotdog that he just pulled out of the garbage.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please drinkbeerallday any of the time.

Anyway Poor-Fair quality is better then nothing at all, sometimes people just have to be less critical of things that are provided to them free of charge. It's kinda like a homeless guy complaining about having fuzz on his hotdog that he just pulled out of the garbage.
i pay my 12.99 every month and i'm sure WRR gets plenty of money from advertising.

just because something is free of charge does not mean it is required to be low quality. i'm sure they would like to correct the problems with the event, not repeat them. how is that going to happen if everyone is telling them how swell it was. it was a mediocre event at best.

i did like the decor of the room in the game, it gave you same vibe that those at the real event probably had.

M

Mordocuo

you know what man? i'm just posting facts.

tons of people at the in-game room were saying stuff like "I CANT HEAR" and "SPEAK UP" and WRR let all kinds of people spam and cause problems.

Hey is that you Ridin Rims??