• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Where is the Reward's Hall?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought I knew where it was but did not see a mailbox to drop off the marlin.

Thank You :)
Lady Marge

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Marlin? Has a fishing contest been announced somewhere??

The Rewards Hall is way out in Malas somewhere. I'll go fetch a rune and lock it down in the auction house.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes - it started yesterday (I believe) and runs until the 23rd. Marlin is the fish to catch - either Blue or Black. (This little fraidy cat is sticking to the blue ones. hehe)
The town crier's message said to drop in mailbox at reward's hall.

Thank you for looking for the rune. I'll look for it when I get back on later tonight; trying to get the kiddos to clean their mess right now.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yes - it started yesterday (I believe) and runs until the 23rd. Marlin is the fish to catch - either Blue or Black. (This little fraidy cat is sticking to the blue ones. hehe)
The town crier's message said to drop in mailbox at reward's hall.

Thank you for looking for the rune. I'll look for it when I get back on later tonight; trying to get the kiddos to clean their mess right now.
Gotcha. I talked to the EM and she said she was putting up a mailbox there.

I locked down runes to both the Hall of Commons and the Rewards Hall just inside the auction house.