• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is the best place to report problems?

• Thread starter imported_Qute Pi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Qute Pi

I know the dev's are busy and don't always have time to read through all these posts. I also know that because of all the changes, there are a lot of bugs.

Do we have a system in place for reporting problems, besides just bugs. More urgent problems that might need immediate attention in order to get resolved?

Who gets the reports regarding sims and properties from the question mark within the game? Any way we can add other reporting features to that question mark option?

It's ok to have 10 places to report, but who really reads any of them? Efforts to report can get frustrating and I can see why many people don't bother or simply give up. Even a generic response stating the problem was received would be nice...(not that it would help...)

I

imported_LFancey

Qute Pi,

This is a really good question. As soon as we have the cities moved to the east coast and we have the cities merged I will set up a public place to have these issues reported. Then we can track and manage the issues.

Cheers,

Lee

P

Paulina

Lee,

have you or someone been able to look in to the big lag issue that was going on all weekend? I am sure you guys are trying to get TC3 taken care off right now, but maybe later give us some idea what might have happened. A lot of us felt like we were thrown back to the dial-up days. Thanks.

I

imported_LFancey

Yes we are looking at the lag issue. No resolution yet just a few smoking guns.

Cheers,

Lee

G

the most issues will go about the decreaseing of the price of jams etc...