• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is Serafina Cole?

A

Aggie97

Serafina? Tap tap tap, you still here?

I wonder if anyone knows if she is still around or how to contact her.

I might just have some information for her on how to contact her old pal Morgan Le Fey (MV) Morte de Virtus. Does anyone here talk to her anymore? I saw she had created an account called "imported serafina cole"

Miss you!

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Her house still stands so she might still be active.
I used to see her on icq from time to time but I havent had icq installed on my new 'puter so its been a long time since I've talked to her.
If you'd like a rune to her house to see if you can catch her there toss me a PM.

L

Lord Drakelord

Her house still stands so she might still be active.
I used to see her on icq from time to time but I havent had icq installed on my new 'puter so its been a long time since I've talked to her.
If you'd like a rune to her house to see if you can catch her there toss me a PM.
wow we were talking about you the other day at an EM event, where you been Commander?

T

ThraximusZog

Some commander... Bring back Orion! a true Zog patriot!

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow we were talking about you the other day at an EM event, where you been Commander?
I really didn't think anyone noticed my absence to be honest.
However, real life has taken a front seat mainly do to the fact my girlfriend and I are expectin' our first child! So I've been pickin' up extra shifts and such as well has puttin' together a nursery.
I should be around a bit more tho' till the baby is born anyway!

L

Lord Drakelord

I really didn't think anyone noticed my absence to be honest.
However, real life has taken a front seat mainly do to the fact my girlfriend and I are expectin' our first child! So I've been pickin' up extra shifts and such as well has puttin' together a nursery.
I should be around a bit more tho' till the baby is born anyway!
Congrats! We just had our 11th grandchild last month and the wife has been with our youngest daughter [our sixth child] for the past month now helping with feeding, and all since She is a single mom, her first child. So we know how that is.

L

Lord Drakelord

Was just by her house [Trammel] Same as it been for two years a really nice home!

X

Xornicon_Altair

Wow... so many names that I know. This is what I get for searching "Serafina Cole" on google in a moment of nostalgia for the old days of Sonoma. Before the world split.

If you were there before the world split, I would LOVE to hear from you!

EDIT: You may email me at [email protected]. I made that address special for old contacts.