• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is my CC going?

G

Am I the only one with this problem? It seems as though im not allowed to have any CC in my inv., On more than one occasion now i go into a CC store and buy something unique that I like, by the time I get back to my house to place it on my property its GONE! It takes me a long time to earn enough to buy things for my house, I only have 1 account and im a single mom with not much time on my hands to play the game like I would like to. So when I finally do get enough to go out shopping in EA-Land I expect the items to stay in my inv. long enough to get them in my house. Yes. I do clean my CC cache reguraly and nothing is ever returned to me. So far EA-Land has stolen: A blue crystal, A hand carved wood bear statue, A sand castle, A CC sign, and my engerizer bunny. I go into to other peeps houses and see some of the items i USED to have, in thier house, so why am I not allowed to keep the ones i buy. The first time it happened I reported it to the bug people and nothing came about from it nor did I receive any sort of response as to why this is happening. The want peeps to contribute to this game by buying things from stores, but im getting to the point where i guess I have to stick to the ordinary thins in the catalog instad of having any thing some what original in my home. Yes my motto is "Relax! It's just a game" but im am starteing to get very frustrated about this matter. Any one got any ides or comments on what i can do about this?

Relax! It's just a game!
(lol)

G

Report it again.

Be very detailed and specific...i.e.: what store, what time, did you leave by phone or house jump, did you go back home immediately, if not what lot did you go to, how long had your been logged into the game when you bought it, etc.

Did your money or any part of it return when the item disappeared, did you have a different item in place of the CC or nothing, how full was your inventory....

Sending information to the bug reporting email, does not necessarily mean that you will be informed of the progress on the bug or that your items will be returned, it is a place the dev's gather information to isolate a coding problem. Before they can say what is happening or fix it, first they have to reproduce it. If you are the only one reporting it, then they probably do not have enough information to do so.

I am sorry for your difficulties, it is especially hard to have a bug like this when money is so tight.

My only suggestion, is what I would do if it were my bug.....I would ask the store to sell me the item thru secure trade mode and hope it turned out better with that method. If not, I would either quit buying CC, have someone else or an alt buy it for me and trade and/or learn to make my own....

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Am I the only one with this problem? It seems as though im not allowed to have any CC in my inv., On more than one occasion now i go into a CC store and buy something unique that I like, by the time I get back to my house to place it on my property its GONE! It takes me a long time to earn enough to buy things for my house, I only have 1 account and im a single mom with not much time on my hands to play the game like I would like to. So when I finally do get enough to go out shopping in EA-Land I expect the items to stay in my inv. long enough to get them in my house. Yes. I do clean my CC cache reguraly and nothing is ever returned to me. So far EA-Land has stolen: A blue crystal, A hand carved wood bear statue, A sand castle, A CC sign, and my engerizer bunny. I go into to other peeps houses and see some of the items i USED to have, in thier house, so why am I not allowed to keep the ones i buy. The first time it happened I reported it to the bug people and nothing came about from it nor did I receive any sort of response as to why this is happening. The want peeps to contribute to this game by buying things from stores, but im getting to the point where i guess I have to stick to the ordinary thins in the catalog instad of having any thing some what original in my home. Yes my motto is "Relax! It's just a game" but im am starteing to get very frustrated about this matter. Any one got any ides or comments on what i can do about this?

Relax! It's just a game!
(lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

I quit buying CC for similar reasons. After I purchase it, get it in my inventory and log off, it won't load when I log back on. I clean my CC cache regularly also.