• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is GRD?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most guilds in the RP community are inactive at the moment and have been for a while i gather. Dunno if the guilds will ever make comebacks :S.

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish GRD came back, and went back to fel. This tram idea of it was a complete bummer tbh. Making it go back to its roots could really be awsome for some good old fun nowdays.

We sure could use it.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Most guilds in the RP community are inactive at the moment and have been for a while i gather. Dunno if the guilds will ever make comebacks :S.
Maybe the lack of the RP Events not only based around Trinsic would maybe have kept some of them playing, but I guess even the hardcore RPers gets bored of playing UO at some point.

But atleats your back Esca I hope you will kick some life into RP :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me too ET, we got some stuff going in Vesper on run up to christmas, just trying to bring myself to get stuff going again now holidays are over. Its really depressing and demoralising though seeing the state of the RP community, but i'll kick myself into action soon enough and give it a good go and see what comes of it.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 are a role playing guild and we're pretty active.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are houses falling in Stonekeep, including the memorial garden :(

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah sadly theres alot of RP houses going down :( I've been sending out ICQ's to inform various folks so hopefully a few can be saved

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spoken to Grd, the accounts for their stonekeep buildings are sorted now, in process of refreshing.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah sadly theres alot of RP houses going down :( I've been sending out ICQ's to inform various folks so hopefully a few can be saved
Yes, I noticed the Stonekeep ones last night; I found 23 decaying just around Yew and in northern Malas with an idle sweep... I bumped into Traveller too, and he says he's heard of over 40 now decaying. It got too depressing however to see all the wonderful homes abandoned, so I logged off, feeling like a vulture just for checking. Needless to say however, all the empty plots that were probably Return To Britannia are still standing...

I'm glad someone has contacts with GRD though, I wasn't going to mention I'd seen them, in the hopes one of their neighbours would notice first; thank you Escaflowne for letting them know.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw a Grd member in Luna today... A nice sight I have to say (the toon, not Luna).

Hephaistos of Europa