• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is everyone?

T

talith

So after coming back to uo after a huge break, i am looking around and i see no more brit bank with 50 people selling things. Even luna is kinda dead. My only thoughts are that uo is kinda dying out, or that everyone's new hangout is in heartwood (which i don't have access too). Trying to decide if i should upgrade my account or not, and one big reason why i would is if that is the new hang out spot. Hard trying to sell or buy things without the old brit bank
Where did everyone go?!

F

five oclock

Luna is probally still your best bet with Brit being second....aye the game is slowly getting smaller..

What ya selling btw?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Napa Shard Members are really focused on our Hiding and Stealth Skills. Sounds like we are all doing excellent!!!

Live Work Play Napa!!!
Lord Nabin

T

talith

well i just found that translocation powder is now much more expensive than it was before i left, and since i have 800 of it, i was looking for find a buyer for some of it so i could place a house at a nice spot i found

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
was I just chatting with you in game at my house in Luna?

Come on by and see me I will help you get going

Lord Nabin

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No nabin.. wasn't him.

T

talith

hehe, i don't think that was me. I have mainly been out trying for the life of me to get some taming gains. soo slow!

T

talith

i was thinking, and i think that if the playerbase is getting smaller and smaller, they need to merge shards together. Of course the problem there is people getting moved would lose thier house and whatnot, and we can't have that. Still though, i wish it was like back in the old days. good times wading through brit bank on dialup.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*chuckles*

Or try wading through the throngs of people at the WBB before Trammel days.

I

imported_Cysphruo

i have always been a fan of wiping all the shards, maybe taking away a few and making everyone start over, it will never happen though...
building characters and making gold is the best part of the game, plus it would put everyone on a level playing field

as for brit bank and luna, there was an invasion in britain a while back and monsters ruled the streets, people migrated to luna on most shards and use it as their main bank now. on napa you can still catch many at brit but usually just luna, go there primetime and you will catch a crowd.
as for selling your goods, all the homes/vendors around luna have replaced a lot of bank sitting/selling, while it makes it easier it also makes the game seem more dead.