• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is everyone?

K

Konvas

Hello guys,
I came back to UO after 5 years and i made a new char at siege but i havent seen anyone yet. I saw like 2 ppl at luna and that after like 20 hours of playing!
Does this have to do with the population or is everyone in dungeons etc?

I like siege very much but i like to see other ppl too during my adventures, do you think another server may have more people? any info on the active players on siege maybe?

G

The siege population is not real big.
There are different reasons for this and much disagreement on each reasons validity. So I wont even bother to give any cause you are lookin for information, so I wont start up another free for all on it.

Its a smaller pop, but a very active one. There are probably more people in the areas you went than you saw. Depending on where you were, I may have been there.

There are many intermidate to new players here as well as vets. The intermediate and new have learned to stelath everywhere they go or they will just be donating thier meager possessions to the vets. So the pop is low but it is higher than it appears.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Hello guys,
I came back to UO after 5 years and i made a new char at siege but i havent seen anyone yet. I saw like 2 ppl at luna and that after like 20 hours of playing!
Does this have to do with the population or is everyone in dungeons etc?

I like siege very much but i like to see other ppl too during my adventures, do you think another server may have more people? any info on the active players on siege maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]
What time zone are you? Its rare to see fewer than ~5 people at luna bank any given time for me. But like drhouse said, this is a low population shard. if you really want a high population try atlantic or something. BUT, I suggest you stay here. Siege is where its at.
Posting here is a good start to meet new people.

And now to the real message:
Have you heard of NEW? Its a guild for people new to siege. They will help you out greatly; power scrolls, equipment, training space, lrc, contacts, etc.
Info on new can be found in the stickies above, or goto http://www.siegeperilous.net/

G

Gorgon is right and I to should have mentioned new.

The equiptment and the people available to answer questions will be invaluable to you when starting out on siege.

Good luck and I hope you stick it out with us.

K

Konvas

thanks for the answer guys, i joined NEW forums and wait for the activation of the account =)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Where is everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stealthing.