• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is everyone?

T

Talisac

I finally restart but the server seems sooo empty.
Where is everyone?

G

Luna. find a guild. It will help with finding people to chum around with.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I finally restart but the server seems sooo empty.
Where is everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

They heard you were back, so they are all hiding.

Heh, j/k

Shard pop is small, and the game world is big. Also, a significant portion of the shard is very stealthy. They are there, you just don't see them.

Posting here is a good way for people to find you.

-Skylark

G

Well today, there have been one ...now possibly another IDOC going on, soooo the citizenry here have been busy earlier this morning, trying to gather up the whatever bs pixel cracks stuffs, might come from houses and the inside chests etc. as home is a falling down. lots of folk are into that here..they get stuff get to fight kill die ............. ya know stuff to do that they like doing.

Me, twas meeting a lass in the Yew bank here to collect my shinies in prizes. She is from another shard that held *old UO players contest* on UO hall, so I had to go collect the *shines* she had for me, for just participating in said contest &amp; being 'almost' as UO old...as the winner................. whom is from Siege btw.

Good month for me, (in UO contests).. I also won a million gp in another UO contest in these past 2 wks.