• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where have they gone, and what are they doing now?

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well well well! Now there is a friendly face! I cant tell you how many times Ive thought of you. I hope all is well. Garry and I are well...kids grown and we are shhhhhhhhhhhhh...wait for it...Grandparents! The little one tends to keep us off UO. We have a very large alliance that includes several guilds, the best of the best and now TMC as well. It is a great group of people, a fair share of Legends I believe. I am honored to be leader. We had an auction house for a few years, actually took over LAH. I hope to see your round the lands!
Im trying to talk him into it. He threw me all over the Dojo tonight. Im def gonna feel it in the morning.

O

Old Man Maximus

I played WoW for a bit after I left UO, grew bored with that and am now restarting in UO again, Legends Shard of course.

In RL, I grew tired of construction work and became a Correctional Officer, it's less demanding physically, and I can be an ass to the clients without fear of loosing business, which works out perfectly with me. In my spare time, I am remodeling my families 120 yo farm house, and growing bald from dealing with 9 children (4 mine, 5 stepkids).

BTW Drawn, I STILL hate being called Maxipoo.....................