• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where have they gone, and what are they doing now?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im always curious to what people are doing. What games are people are playing. Guys like Rockem, Rhoads, Deception and myself always read the boards. I obviously post more than others.

But that made me think. Where have they gone and what are they doing now. This post is for everyone who has played Legends. What are you people doing these days.

As for myself. I left Las Vegas again, and moved to Alabama. I watched teh Crimson Tide smash Texas in the national championship game and currently play Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 on the Playstation 3. I plan on moving back to Vegas by summer time and go back to being a bartender.

How about you folks.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me I moved out to a small farm (I grewup on one) still work for the local board of ed, still fiddle with cars (going to look at a 1955 Studebaker Lark wagon tomorrow this one's for you Dev).I still play Legends not as much as before thou, have two more grandkids four total, dont care for Ohio State but Daytona rocks but anyways thats about it for me in a nutshell

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go get that Stude! then maybe you can figure out why our front wheels are locked! :p

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im also in the process of fixing up a 70' Oldsmobile Cutlass 442. Its pretty BA. Not a studebaker but way faster and meaner.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would that be a W-30,I had one awhile back 455 Hurst H/S and Dev did your ol man replace the brake lines because either that or the master cylinder is bad only thing it could be.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kay, let's start a list of those we'd like to know about (past Legends folks, not rods).....

Trace
Wickedly Delish
Titus Rhodes (his homes in Vesper fell a few weeks ago, that always makes me sad)

maybe if we start calling them, they'll show up :)

L

Lord Urza

Id like to hear something from, or about "Plague" He used to hang with ELV about five years ago.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
present and accounted for!!

Left gaming for a few years til my wife bought me a special edition XBOX360 Call of Duty MW2 bundle....

OMG! Omni add me to your friend list and we can get together on a few GW's or TDM's

Drawn

aka "BigDaddySwoll" on XBox360

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
these old legs never could keep up with you, Drawn

good to see ya :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
present and accounted for!!

Left gaming for a few years til my wife bought me a special edition XBOX360 Call of Duty MW2 bundle....

OMG! Omni add me to your friend list and we can get together on a few GW's or TDM's

Drawn

aka "BigDaddySwoll" on XBox360
My xbox got the red rings of death and decided to die on me. Ive been playing on PS3 for a couple months now dude.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! That sucks omni. Hiya Dev ;) hope you are doing well :D

miss the old Legends community....

Shoutouts go to:

Runes To Go - he was a neighbor IRL
Kit (sherry)
Dev
Deb
Kat
Adam
RL's
Omni
Fluffy
Biggz
Lady Syn ;) (never wanted to get involved with me that little hussy :p)
Reno- your my boy blue!
Shiloh
Zor
Q
Haz
Maxipoo
Bam!!
Token :heart:

great times and memories!!!

B

Baghdaddy1

Drawn!! After all those times you tried to best Gallin in a duel.....I get no shoutout!!

haha, hows it going buddy

B

BamBootie

Hi Drawn,

I'm not sure if I'm the Bam you mention. If so I thought I'd say.. what's up.

If not we did have some great times.
From the OS/ICE alliance to where it seemed that the two of us where the only ones dying to SX.
Even all the deaths I took at my little house next to the AE guildhouse. Great Memories!

BTW..I do also play XBOX..only game I do play is 1vrs100. In that game I only have to press one button:>

There are to many folks I miss in this game to mention. One will never be replaced.

I hope life is treating everone well.

:::HUGS DEB:::

::Waves to all::

Bamboom/Clawfingers

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hugs Bam...we miss you and Tori!

Urza..last I heard Plague had written a book and it was about to be published.
He had a very odd name...let me set my mind free and see if I can remember it..if I can ..then we can find him on the net.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL! Somehow I just can't win with this crowd...ummm can't remember Plagues real name..either darn it!

Thor...no...

ummmm something danish maybe?

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Drawn,

I'm not sure if I'm the Bam you mention. If so I thought I'd say.. what's up.

If not we did have some great times.
From the OS/ICE alliance to where it seemed that the two of us where the only ones dying to SX.
Even all the deaths I took at my little house next to the AE guildhouse. Great Memories!

BTW..I do also play XBOX..only game I do play is 1vrs100. In that game I only have to press one button:>

There are to many folks I miss in this game to mention. One will never be replaced.

I hope life is treating everone well.

:::HUGS DEB:::

::Waves to all::

Bamboom/Clawfingers
Yes YOU BAM! We did have some GREAT times together bud :) Sorry Gallin forgot about you for a sec- we did have some epic fights didnt we??

Man the list is WAYYYYYYYYYY too long to write down :/

S

SirLordGold

I'm coming back. I just have to find out my old password for stratics... This is an alternate one I created 5 years ago.

I

icculus e.

I joined the Marine Corps back in 06 and am currently on my second deployment. After this my 4 years will be up and I'll be returning to civilian life.

I checked this forum out of boredom and after messing around for a bit was able to have my password reset and log on. My friend was telling me the devs were tossing around the idea of creating a 'classic' shard which ignited the uo spark inside of me. I had many a fun time playing this game.

*Edit*- I sold my account after I quit and I still regret doing so. Does anyone have any idea who bought it?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most would rember me as Tyr from Willowport.

Still playing UO, CoH, Guild Wars, & waiting for the next Star Wars MMO to get here. Just bugged its owned by EA to. I seem to cycle through them. Never paying for more than one at a time.

Working a dead end job trying to get a second dead end job :) Working towards my ASN in Business Management. Getting ready to get my kid into Cub Scouts. Seems like it should be fun. Atleast my first job I get away with studying 40 mins out every 60 mins.

R

Red Trammie

@Drawn.... after all the times i killedz you on KAINE LAZARUS and Red Trammie you dont put me on you list.... shame sir shame on you. and i just been playin Xbox lately waiting for Diablo 3 or star craft 2 to get released. other then that i have spent years in Iraq Korea and now i live in Hawaii. you know know all the things all guys do. that and get married and have a baby girl.

H

hunterme

kay, let's start a list of those we'd like to know about (past Legends folks, not rods).....

Trace
Wickedly Delish
Titus Rhodes (his homes in Vesper fell a few weeks ago, that always makes me sad)

maybe if we start calling them, they'll show up :)

I had a 68' olds Omni....wrapped it around a poll 14 years ago...lmao I can't remember my old login info....This is Trace [ZOO]. After I got hacked I never could get back into the game. I have an account on Demise but all the new stuff suxx. Think I have about 45min total into it in the past 3 years...lol

I went on to to a game called Travian. I won a speed server that runs only twice a year with 3 wings of ZOO (300) players. Upset a crap load of Iranians and Turks who usually dominate the game....lmao. Formed a US alliance that still exists on the 3x Travian server. Very fun game for people who enjoy chess like games. I broke up and dismantled many alliances. Lots of politics involved for sure! My friend Cappy from here in UO ran one of my wings for me. It was very stressful so we quit after we spanked the server. I had a lot of hatemail from players oversees accusing me of being one of the programmers...hahaha i love fans!

I dabbled in Evony for a bit but lost interest. Much more challenging then Travian but way to many crybaby's.

Tried Everquest....I hate level based games....

Tried Last Chaos....hate level based games...

These days I enjoy Call Of Duty 4.

I got remarried this year in February to a wonderful woman with 4 children (I have 3 myself). We just adopted a Rockabee (50/50 Rot/Beagle) 6months old and a BIG baby! We love her!

If anybody is interested I am on Facebook Matthew J Olen or Myspace/uotrace

Was nice to see peeps still remember me and all the chaos i caused! hahaha

-Trace

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good to see people are still checking in here now and then :)

Hunter, you know I tried Travian for a bit... was fun watching it grow, but nothing to deco there! and congratulations on your very large household!!

*waves to Adia!* (one of the nicest people ever on Legends :) )

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is everyone? I just reactivated my account after like 2 years. Just checking things out for a bit. it's been awhile since i played any mmorpg.
Welcome Back! Good Luck and Enjoy If You need anything just hollar in global chat

hazrad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been in Eve Online for the last couple of years. I still nose around various UO forums, much like you all.

T

Tastifruitcake

Most of you know me as Amanda. OMG Laz i keep forgetting to call you! Congrats on the baby girl! I currently play on Origin shard. No longer married to Nym and i've just been enjoying life. Take care all.

G

GM Duelist Matt

I joined the USAF and am in South Korea right now til December. As far as gaming goes I'm still playing Aion off and on, which is actually pretty boring... I need to find something new to take up my spare time.

Grid

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've made a few changes in my life since I last played UO, the most significant of which was the decision to go back to college after deciding that, after five years, I really didn't like the career path I'd chosen. So I bid farewell to graphic design in any serious sense, and am now studying philosophy with the eventual goal of obtaining my PhD and becoming a professor.
Possibly the most random career move I've personally heard, but so far studying has been infinitely more fulfilling than creating things to help make someone else a profit.

Elsewise, I've just been writing, bouncing between whatever games can keep my attention (mostly Guitar Hero and GTA4 this week), and going stir-crazy waiting for fall semester.

B

Bam_Margera

Wow I haven't been to these boards for a while but I see some names that I remember. I played Legends around 2002-2005 on a dismount dog named Bam Margera. I was in A*K and L*D if anyone else was in those guilds. Was a lot of fun and I miss everyone! Currently I play WoW (yea I know) with my brother since he will be leaving for the military soon. Other than that I mostly play around on my PS3 or XBox. I use to play UO as much as possible but once I graduated from college and bought a house and all that jazz I seemed to lose most of my gaming time. Recently I have been thinking about reactivating my account just to see what has changed and who is still around.

W

weezer

Bam,

LD is still around and they still play legends. Pug is still the GM, although they mostly play other shards as there is little consistant action on legends.

C

Cyn

Hugs Bam...we miss you and Tori!

Urza..last I heard Plague had written a book and it was about to be published.
He had a very odd name...let me set my mind free and see if I can remember it..if I can ..then we can find him on the net.
*waves at Urza and Crue*

That "very odd name" is Liam Jackson. Yes, I wrote and sold a couple of crappy urban fantasy novels. Still under contract for a few more. It's a nice hobby and thus far the publisher checks still clear the bank.

How the heck are ya, Crue?

C

Cyn

Id like to hear something from, or about "Plague" He used to hang with ELV about five years ago.
Hiya Urza! Plague and Hunter S. had some interesting discussions on the steps of Luna Bank, didn't they? Something about overthrowing the EA despots, among other things.

Hope all is well with you.

Plague
aka Cyn, Typhon, Mars, etc.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you got your password sorted Cyn. Cant believe we live in such a small world sometimes. Cya tomorrow

C

Cyn

Glad to see you got your password sorted Cyn. Cant believe we live in such a small world sometimes. Cya tomorrow
Wear a cup. You're gonna' need it.

(and thanks for reminding me how much I enjoyed these folks. It's been a hoot prowling the forum and seeing the old timers still going strong.)

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves at Urza and Crue*

That "very odd name" is Liam Jackson. Yes, I wrote and sold a couple of crappy urban fantasy novels. Still under contract for a few more. It's a nice hobby and thus far the publisher checks still clear the bank.

How the heck are ya, Crue?
Well well well! Now there is a friendly face! I cant tell you how many times Ive thought of you. I hope all is well. Garry and I are well...kids grown and we are shhhhhhhhhhhhh...wait for it...Grandparents! The little one tends to keep us off UO. We have a very large alliance that includes several guilds, the best of the best and now TMC as well. It is a great group of people, a fair share of Legends I believe. I am honored to be leader. We had an auction house for a few years, actually took over LAH. I hope to see your round the lands!