• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where have I been?

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So apparently I got sucked into some kind of time warp vortex...was away much longer than I anticipated, but things are looking up and getting a bit more exciting for UO...

Anyway I've noticed some new things/changes...

Was there a change to Gems and how they look? Seen some locked down in a house in Luna and they looked different, bigger..

Where do Pearl Necklaces come from exactly?

What else have I missed?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Gems were drops from the Strangers Event that .... MAY be ongoing.

The Necklace came from an event that ended what 3 weeks to a month ago? In addition there was a Black Elf Robe dropped, Kind of quite common and if you want a few of the Black Robes, let me know and / or the Pearl necklace.

P

Parsifal

Nice to see ya back...:hug:I must admit I like your avatar...:bowdown:

If you need anything in game let me know and I can help you out.:D

S

Shanna

Welcome back! Yeah, Enigma covered all bases about the ongoing event.

I hope to see you around (and perhaps your vendors :D).

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww hey guys and gals!

Well bugger that I missed what sounds like a whole event!

I'm not sure if I'm going to put up vendors anytime soon, I enjoy it but not sure if I'm ready for that task just yet.
I am wanting to redo my houses for the upcoming season! ;)

thanks again all for the info!