• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where has our EM been?

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the shields from last months meeting are still locked down on the ground in various spots and he was also no present at the last gov meeting. oh where oh where have you been?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hopefully he didn't resign....Europa is hit pretty hard from EM Gotan doing that, would hate to see Siege lose a great EM too.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah I hope not as well. he has done a lot of good things for siege and was very active. I guess that was the whole reason for the post. I find it strange and very sudden was all.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think uo should recruit all ems and gms from rl jails it would cut down wait times and would make better em events.

http://www.haneke.net/ do not click this please

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
the shields from last months meeting are still locked down on the ground in various spots and he was also no present at the last gov meeting. oh where oh where have you been?
yeah I hope not as well. he has done a lot of good things for siege and was very active. I guess that was the whole reason for the post. I find it strange and very sudden was all.
Sometimes... Life gets in the way...

I apologize for the lack of activity the past month. I've been dealt several tough hands to play in the game of life recently, and family had to take priority. I can already see that the month of November is not looking any better yet, but I *hope* to be fully back up to speed in mid to late December. In the mean-time, I have advised Mesanna of the situation and hopefully there will be someone to fill in some until I can properly devote the time that you and the shard deserve. Siege is an awesome community and I am always excited to spend time with you.

As for the Governor's Meeting in October - the EM is really never at these meetings, but King Blackthorn was. I look forward to the coming elections and wish all of the potential candidates good luck. :)

I very much look forward to life returning to normal in the near future.

Hopefully he didn't resign....Europa is hit pretty hard from EM Gotan doing that, would hate to see Siege lose a great EM too.
I am sorry to hear that Europa's EM has resigned - I had not heard that yet. The team is always lessened when someone leaves, but it is also a new opportunity for someone to step up and continue the role.

I do have to say though... If I ever resign, I won't just quietly fade away into the night... You'll know it as there will be explosions and fireworks. *Waves arms theatrically* Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its nice to see you have not left us. I hope that the real life stuff is not to serious and other wise all is ok. of course there are more important things in life. this is of course just a game. just remember it always works out in the end. I am glad that you will be around.........even if it takes a few weeks. not that you need my permission, but take your time and attend to all that needs to be done!

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Trouble doe'r has been spotted today!!! Alive and kickin:party: