• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Where has everyone from LA moved to?

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm basically looking for people in N**K and their alliance but also interested to know where all the good L.A. people have moved to in general. Gotta hate it for the vendor people in L.A. as people slowly but surely xfer out.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Haven't seen any players in N**K in along time :(.........UMP, MHC, B/F, HAP and others are still here....Believe it or not, but LA shard has grown a bit in the last few months...Hope even more players move here....Look me up in game if you need anything, if I can help I will.....
Also, we have a really great EM now...EM Augustus keeps us in events and we are loving it :)

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, the population was worse than it is now? That's terrible! I'm bouncing back and forth between Atl and LA server atm...and Aion for one more patch, if it fails I'm out of there and back fulltime.

Thank you for the info and the offer. :thumbup1:

T

Talishara

You should definetly come back to LA! I just moved back here about a year ago and I know in my guild (Elen'Mar) there are about 25 or so different people in it that play. Granted some play at different times, but its made the game alot of fun again. We tend to get in lots of trouble too. I do believe we've brought death robes back into fashion :D

I hope to see you around!!

Tali

ICQ 617969512

Z

Zupatemp

Hehe, Zupa Chalupa here...not that anyone should still remember that name after all this time lol...

Stumbled across these forums during a moment of nostalgia and thought I'd read up on a few pages of LA goings on. Seems pretty quiet these days eh?

I reactivated oh I dunno, last summer or the summer before that for a month or so, built a new house and let it collapse lol. Was gone so long and there had been such a ginormous mechanics change to everything it felt so weird.

How are folks? =)

-Zupa

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Zupa! Name sounds familiar. You would be suprised who remembers you. Once you get used to the newer mechanics and UI, it's still the same old UO. Maybe better with all the newer content. I haven't delved too much into imbuing, mysticism, the newer gargoyle lands or the High Seas content yet. Still trying to catch up back to where I was before I sold my older account. Starting over sucks sometimes, but its been fun after returning for good this year.

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if a returning player was looking for a fresh start and goodtimes what guilds are recruiting on Lake Austin?

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if a returning player was looking for a fresh start and goodtimes what guilds are recruiting on Lake Austin?
E|M (Elen'Mar) is 3rd largest now.. only behind KOL and WTF..

pvm.. tmaps. abyss. over 100 members and growing

guild leader Talishara or you can message myself.. 18x18 vendor house in Luna City southeast u can leave message on bulletin board too

D

Dark Angel XXXX

MHC is recruiting !!!
Just give a shout out in general chat for Arwen RivenMyst or Sampson :)
Welcome back to game....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And, what time are you two on, anyway? And, where did you move to, DA? You have my fish!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Well ......
1st off, we know who you are Sampson lol.....
Sorry, Basara....Had to make a move but I am moving back.......No worries, your fish are safe and by Oct 10 or 11, Arwen RivenMyst's house will be back where it was and so will your fish hehe....
Now, most important thing of all, I haven't forgotten either....Miss you lots...Have tried to get in touch with you but didn't get a call back :(......Hope you are doing well !!!

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Angel, was that the fish you cooked and served me the other night... ;)

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was really strange last night, this mathema or atehena person was on and wondering where people were. She was asking alot of newbie questions though.