• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where from Void Core ?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are three void drops: void orbs, void essences and void cores. They drop on void creatures with orbs being the most common, essences uncommon and cores being rare (usually only on the mini-bosses; I've only found one myself)

There are whispers of some not-yet-widely-known puzzle/quest using these, but I have found nothing myself.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No known use yet, except as deco -

But they are VERY good as deco, as they are animated when placed outside a pack, and resemble a swirling mist (like the rifts in some static pentagram centers, from supposed summonings). I put one of mine on the center of a bloody pentagram, raised it to appear exactly over the center, then put one of the 2007 Halloween ghouls over it, looking as it is rising from the void core/rift.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm, I used mine as the top of an specimen container(vet zombie within) with a deamon claw on top of the core.

Looks like the claw clutches it's grasp with the animation of the core.:D