• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Where Do You Get SW Scrolls?

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know that you get Arcane Circle and Gift of Renewal when you complete the quest and you also get Summon Fey/Fiend from a seperate quest, but where do you get the other 12 spells? UOGuide says you get them from "Mondain's Legacy Dungeons," but which ones? Is it just the dungeons or do all of the mobs spawn the spellbooks? Are there certain mobs that will spawn certain books?... Not a lot of information on this really.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Cu's, Dryads and Changellings are where I get the majority of spells. Over the years I have not found any pattern to what drops which spell. It's kind of like the magery scolls on critters, just a random event. It is my understanding that all the ML critters stand a chance at dropping a sw spell scroll.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found buying them from vendors alot easier!

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the tips Kylie, I'll see if I can handle those guys yet when I get on next.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I get mine from Miasma at Labyrinth and troglodites at Trog cave.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Trogs drop them once in a while, but since they respawn so darn fast, you should be able to get one or two scrolls every 15 or so minutes there.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I found another good spot while training my Sampire. The Troglodites in the Painted Caves will drop a scroll (roughly 1/100 will drop one)