• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do RPers generally hang out?

Z

Zerric432

I know of a few establishments that RPers tend to go to during the evening (although, I don't know of many), but other than that, where do most of you all go? Are there many RPers who are not in a guild, or do I need to join one in order to really meet more?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm an RPer in a guild of one... I hang out everywhere.
The Aegis region and Inethria are the two big hangouts. And the Winter's Rose Tavern. And Zendra's group has a place too... I forget what they call it.

Last I knew, the Aegis had runes to the Winter's Rose Tavern... wouldn't be surprised to see one to Inethria as well.
Head east of the Aegis to find Silverwood and the Drow lands. South to find... umm... I forget what they named it... but there's another group just south of the Aegis.

I

imported_Phaen Grey

For regularly scheduled weekly gatherings, The Garden Lounge in Everthorne is open Sun. evenings they are south of Yew Gate, north of the Travel Lodge. The Knights Rest in the Aegis just south of Yew Gate is usually open Mon. evenings. The Winters Rose is open Tue. evenings but closed till after the holidays and located north of Luna in the Northern Crags on Malas. Galehaven was open Sat. evenings last I heard and I believe located near Trinsic.

Other communities include Inethria, Avernus, Buc's Den, Istas, Silverwood, the Celt lands, and the Drow lands and I am sure there are others. We have a runebook to most player run towns/villages in the Winters Rose.

You can find the Winters Rose here

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye Galehaven is located near Trinsic. From the west gate in Trinsic head north along the coast and the tavern is by the Trinsic bay just south of the swamp area. You are welcome to come we are open Saturdays at 930PM EST.In February we are beginning the monthly Bards Nights once again also.
Thank you Phaen *smiles*