• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do ppl pk?

G

I am looking for someone to fight (Well kill me lol) and i can find anyone!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am looking for someone to fight (Well kill me lol) and i cant find anyone!

[/ QUOTE ]

They all probably in bed. its 10pm after all

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am looking for someone to fight (Well kill me lol) and i can find anyone!

[/ QUOTE ]

*dances around jabbing the air* come on puttem up puttem up ....I'll take yah come on tough guy ......*jabs some more and dances* puttem up puttem up

(OK YES I HAVE LOST MY MIND)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like Wizard of OZ

[/ QUOTE ]

"I gots c c c c courage grrrowl"

(PMSL)

G

its theeee supiedoopie looptyloopy allyoopty bounce

lols TTFN!! ta ta for now :p

G

i thought snagglepus did that impression hahaha and a few weeks ago they accually showed the actor that originally was the voice of that hahah he was a little man aswell which is how i pictured him in the first place although hes older than i originally pictured lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like Wizard of OZ

[/ QUOTE ]

We have the whole gang from wizard of oz now..........Katlene can be Dorothy, I will be the lion, Pet is the tin man (he sometimes needs a heart) and Anibus is the scarecrow (really needs a brain) ........we just need Toto and the wicked witch and maybe some flying monkeys.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like Wizard of OZ

[/ QUOTE ]

We have the whole gang from wizard of oz now.......we just need Toto and the wicked witch and maybe some flying monkeys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Toto = Kizukai
Wicked Witch of the West = Lady Kat
flying monkeys = mongbats

Can I be the Wizard?

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD! Er, wrong line..

S

siyeng0

<blockquote><hr>

Toto = Kizukai

[/ QUOTE ]

*yap* *yap* I DON'T KNOW YOU. *yap* *weepsyap* *yapyap* WAIT UNTIL FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS. *growl* *yap*

G

Okay we so need to get Lady Kat saying

"I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too"

now that would be a news worthy screen shot.

And yes Finky I think you would make a good wizard, the almighty OZ

D

Dain69

LoL i found the fact there there was only 2 posts relative to the OP funnier then the wizard of oz cracks, although i do think fink would make a good oz.