• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do ppl hang out nowaday?

• Thread starter slasherofveils
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

slasherofveils

I remember back in the day every bank had so many ppl at it it was hard to even move. I'm not expecting that anymore but where do ppl usually go nowaday ?

G

Luna Bank is now the most popular place to banksit. Second to that is New Haven. When in Trammel I bank in West Brit or Scara where there are sometimes a few people.

S

slasherofveils

Stupid question, but how would one travel to Luna? It didn't exist yet when I played last.

G

You can get there by Moongate. Look for the Malas button then Luna. Umbra is the Necro city.

G

You'll need the right version of UO to see Luna as well. I think it came out with the Samuri expansion, not sure though.

G

no tokuna cities need Samerai Empire....Malas...luna..Umber need Age of Shadows