• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do I find ?

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I read so many things today ..... i apologize for having to put this here ... But i remember seeing something about grey sims..... Does anyone remember where that was posted?

Im almost in game ... Only have 3 sims that are there.... 1 that can play the other 2 that are like they are offline ......

W

Whitilicious 07'

Thats good but this is better

Lee posted this information in city hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are using TSO.exe and you get this message its because you are on a free account and can only play one avatar. This is as we posted a few weeks ago. If you are not on a free account then please call customer service to verify your billing information. The customer service number can be found on a sticky thread at the top of this forum. You can skip the next part till you have your paying status resolved as it will not make a difference if your account is free.

If you are attempting to use TSOClient.exe then you must set up shortcuts properly by adding either "-CSCity:EA Land" or "-CSCity:Test Center 3" to the end of your target lines.

There are several good posts here on stratics on how to do this.

Cheers,

Lee

I

I just wanted to say THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE TRIED TO HELP !!!!!!! IF YA EVER NEED ANYTHING, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK.. I'LL DO THE BEST I CAN TO HELP YA ...... Im finally in game w/ all my sims ... Thanks a bunch

G

I know I am late to the party but thought I could help. The Question mark key is located next to the right shift key. Hope this helps you out.

LOL

I

LMAO thank you for the laugh i sure needed one ...... ROFL i had to look at that a few times before I got it ....

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just wanted to say THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE TRIED TO HELP !!!!!!! IF YA EVER NEED ANYTHING, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK.. I'LL DO THE BEST I CAN TO HELP YA ...... Im finally in game w/ all my sims ... Thanks a bunch

[/ QUOTE ]
My Porsche could use a tune-up.

Oh wait.... I don't have a Porsche.

I could use a Porsche.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know I am late to the party but thought I could help. The Question mark key is located next to the right shift key. Hope this helps you out.

[/ QUOTE ]Okay, wise guy! Where's the "Any" key?

I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Porsche could use a tune-up.

Oh wait.... I don't have a Porsche.

I could use a Porsche.

LOL were ya one that helped me ? if so I'd be happy to get ya a Porsche .. Just let me know the color you like the bestest

I

Okay, wise guy! Where's the "Any" key?

Maybe the first key that you touch? That would be any key right?