• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do Alchemy talismans spawn?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in need of an alchemy talisman before I start making black powder, I don't want to waste 30% of the saltpeter I have. What npcs give them as rewards?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
heartwood quests, any of them.

or go get the turn in reward tali that has alchy on it.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in need of an alchemy talisman before I start making black powder, I don't want to waste 30% of the saltpeter I have. What npcs give them as rewards?
If you are needing heavy powder charges on Siege, I will be happy to empty my ship paintings for you, think I have like 5000 charges in them atm. Just leaves fuse cords for you to use your black powder on.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are needing heavy powder charges on Siege, I will be happy to empty my ship paintings for you, think I have like 5000 charges in them atm. Just leaves fuse cords for you to use your black powder on.
Thanks for the offer!

I've got something like 3000 charges piled up myself from a pair of paintings I have, the 22k of saltpeter I did a Sea Market Day for yesterday was for making more fuses. Hopefully I can start finding more merchant ships to use my cannons on someday. If not, I'll be set for cannon ammo for years. :p

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer!

I've got something like 3000 charges piled up myself from a pair of paintings I have, the 22k of saltpeter I did a Sea Market Day for yesterday was for making more fuses. Hopefully I can start finding more merchant ships to use my cannons on someday. If not, I'll be set for cannon ammo for years. :p
Go straight south from zento and use the start tracking command usually half or better of the ships down there are merch ships. Or put in North of my Tsuki Wolf Garden house almost always 3-4 merch ships floating around there. Plus Perm healers near the coast and a ankh of sacrifice on my wolf house porch if the unthinkable should happen :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can also use a hygieia's amulet to increase your alchemy success rates, by either 10 (for the replica) or 15% (for the original event reward).

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You can also use a hygieia's amulet to increase your alchemy success rates, by either 10 (for the replica) or 15% (for the original event reward).
huh, for some reason i didnt know about that amulet.
i never did the 'cure event' so i missed a couple things that came out with it.
kinda neat, i went and picked one up, with my tali on with +30 and +10 from the amulet im +40 increase on my alchy.
that just rubs my OCD all kinda right!!!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... looked it up on UOGuide and it sounds to be a major hassle for a likely snowballs chances in that certain spot to get one. To many years of trying involved for just a 10% alchemy bonus. :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow... looked it up on UOGuide and it sounds to be a major hassle for a likely snowballs chances in that certain spot to get one. To many years of trying involved for just a 10% alchemy bonus. :D
I'm sure that you can find a replica amulet for sale... There's one for sale on Atl for 800K :p

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tanivar you still need one of these? I have a lot of talismans I can dig through from doing peerless.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tanivar you still need one of these? I have a lot of talismans I can dig through from doing peerless.
Yes I do, not having much luck at the worldtree. *sighs* I'd really appreciate your looking through your collection. :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can borrow mine if you drop back in my mail box when you are done with it ;) Have a crappy +16 alch tally if you want to use it to.
Just put it in your mailbox at your garden house. Thank you for saving all that saltpeter I'd have lost with out it! :)