• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where did you hide Pepta on Siege?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please?

She is on Siege, isn't she? In a location that all the population can reach? Since Brit castle is accessible only to a limited few?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Mythic seems to not be handing out any give aways. See how they did the seed thing?

J

Jeremy

Pepta is not on Siege. She actually snuck on to the regular shards undetected :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In that case, may I suggest Nujel'm palace is an alternative royal kitchen in which she may feel at home, when she arrives on Siege.

R

Righteous

I am at work so I just gota ask. Who or what is Pepta and is she important?

Righteous

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And it would also be nice if Fel players on prod shards didn't have to travel into Tram just for some indigestion medicine ;) Please give Fel her own Pepta too, or her Tram kitchen will get mighty cramped!

Wenchy

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe someone thinks we'll all be eating way too much chocolate in the near future.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I can get a extra apple or two in me in combat..... well pepta is very important...

G

Gwendar-SP

I'm totally confused. I had a few short chats with her yesterday. She has a fine looking kitchen on Siege.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please?

She is on Siege, isn't she? In a location that all the population can reach? Since Brit castle is accessible only to a limited few?
Did you noticed that over the last few years that the developers never really
did anything different on Siege Perilous when they did something on the
other shards?

Easier to write the program that way!

Or, ...
May be that the developers have this vague wish that people on Siege Perilous
to join Factions just to do those events, quests, or see something new inside
that Castle!

Would anyone join Factions to get a cure for the Blackrock sickness?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please?

Hi Petra!

Pepta has been placed in "The Cat's Lair" pub just south of West Britain Bank for Siege.