• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where did summer go?

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who know me, you know my summer consisted of not much other than remodeling a kitchen, utility room and bathroom. Some have asked me to post pics of the kitchen so here we go.

Tearing off the popcorn ceiling. Yeah, that was a real treat. :cursing:

The cabinet prices we were quoted went from being $3000 to $6500. Since "frugal" is my middle name, I talked my husband into letting me reinforce the current ones and painting them. :coco:

They're done! This is the main part of our kitchen.

There's never such a thing as too many cupboards.....unless you had to paint them.

I love my new sink and silestone countertops.:love:

And now, I'm doing a happy dance :danceb: though I'm wondering what to do with myself once I'm done tiling that bathroom. :sad4:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Mama!! It was good to see you in game today. *hugs* Now that your done you can come play more with us!!

This summer did go by entirely too fast. The girls are starting their fourth week of school on tuesday. The darn school year is starting to fly by already too, lol.

Thanks for showing your kitchen pics.

Oriana

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great new kitchen Mama Faith! Congrats on the hard work & nice results. :)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you guys. I appreciate it immensely. Yeah, it is nice having a bright clean kitchen to work in. I'm currently in ND taking a much needed break from the world. 8 of the 9 remaining kids in my family (plus some spouses and kids) are having a reunion so there should be all kinds of chaos to make me appreciate my quiet place in the world. Have a great week and I'll see you all when I return. :D

M

miss_samara

See, if I had a kitchen like that, I might actually cook. :lick:

Srsly, it's very nice and spacious looking. I would kill for a double sink.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Double sinks are only good if they're deep enough...trust me I have double sinks and they're so shallow I hate them. I want her kitchen too though, a ll more red maybe from Coca~Cola memoriblia ;).

Ori

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooooh! *droools*

That place is screaming: "Yes, we can host nude sake runs (be careful for blunt and/or sharp objects) because the energy is just that goooood."

That place looks gorgeous, and you and yours did a great job. Definitely a grand accomplishment, so I'm going to have to run around my humble abode nude, with sake bottle in hand, and with one of those cheese head hats. I like cheese, too.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ROFL* You're all wacko and thank God for that. :D

Samara, our sink has one side that's very deep (I think I hear an echo) and the other side is the standard depth. If I ever get back into canning vegetables again, it'll be nice to have.

Xel....that hat made me nauseous for some reason. Or maybe it's the thought of me running around my house nude with a bottle of sake? :eek:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awe come on Mama live a lil. lol

Hope all is well!!

Ori

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh, bummer.

LOL Ah well, you can strip nekkid in game and run around the dungeons!!

Ori

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh, bummer.

LOL Ah well, you can strip nekkid in game and run around the dungeons!!

Ori
Naked dungeon runs. Very humbling and fun and faaaaaantastic! I wish I had edible garments made from cheese. A giant bottle of sake will do the trick, too! Ah, good times, gooooood times.