• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where did fl go? come get some.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya know, let me host my pics. this is prime example of fl and their strength in numbers only.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all in foo, fl , esf, kda, cd, and tba all know of the huge , huge fight in yew. tons from all.

as you can see it was total chaos. we got sick of everyone hitting us from 4 sides so we popped dsp.

a few foo raided which is part of what we wanted, was very cool. but yet we wanted fl had the same numbers wanted to shove it down their throats. no chance when unless they zerg.

then we popped it again, we knew fl was on we were just fighting tons of them.
nada showed.

so we popped it again, and i posted here on stratics. and i see arycke and then deaths kiss on her stealther in dsp, thats it.

so lame, show when you got the numbers you guys act like your the kings of all, when you dont you hide. and everyone knows you had the numbers on. i can post tons and tons of pics but ill just post a few for now.

I

imported_Vexxed

Sixer..... you failed to realize that FL's vaunted" BATTLE LEADERS " tactically analyzed the situation and decided...

It can't be a slaughter if we don't show up to the fight...

G

<blockquote><hr>

so lame, show when you got the numbers you guys act like your the kings of all, when you dont you hide. and everyone knows you had the numbers on. i can post tons and tons of pics but ill just post a few for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like Foo or whatever tag is the current in vogue abbreviation. Claim you are all about the PvP then chain 2am despises. Yup, that's all about the PvP.

As for last night, can't comment since I only popped in for five minutes. But, here is a random guess.... maybe FL was involved in a prolonged battle on another shard *GASP* What is that? FL plays more than Pac? Oh my gooses

I would guess a more accurate description for this would be: one of the off shard guilds ICQ'd whatever guild you are tagged today and said "FL is stuck on &lt;pick shard&gt;, you can start your 'PvP champing'"

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like Foo or whatever tag is the current in vogue abbreviation. Claim you are all about the PvP then chain 2am despises. Yup, that's all about the PvP.

As for last night, can't comment since I only popped in for five minutes. But, here is a random guess.... maybe FL was involved in a prolonged battle on another shard *GASP* What is that? FL plays more than Pac? Oh my gooses

I would guess a more accurate description for this would be: one of the off shard guilds ICQ'd whatever guild you are tagged today and said "FL is stuck on &lt;pick shard&gt;, you can start your 'PvP champing'"

[/ QUOTE ]

well this is where i can call BS. for one cause i can and two the entire shard was there to see the fl participating in the fight.

if there was such a huge fight on another shard why did every guild on pacific get to fight with/against fl for so long in yew? as always there was more fl than there was anyone else.

if you play on different shards, thats your problem. the only shard that matters west coast is pacific, the rest are nothing and you know it. anyone who is anyone plays pacific on the west coast as their main shard.

we didnt chain 2 am despise's, we left the fight in yew to get one worth more to everyone in despise. it so happens we did 3 of them to see if fl would show. guess what fl couldnt zerg so they didnt show. everyone can see that now.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

No toolbar!!! no toolbar!!! FAKE FAKE lol... just wanted to say that

[/ QUOTE ]

shadow i have prolly posted more pics than anyone in the history of uo:/ dont know if thats good or bad. but i use UOSU "Ultima Online Screenshot Utility" to take pictures, and it doesnt take a picture of the bottom of your screen:/ prolly can i have just not played with it i just turn it on, OSI use to have it for download on Stratics main page but i dont know if they do anymore or not..least not my version its 10 yrs old:&gt; copyright 1997.

K

Krippy

Well there was only about 5 of us at the yew fight cypher me and rand and two others and i logged after that it was about 2am in the morning on the east coast. When i logged there was about 7 people in ts.

PaPa SmUrF

K

Kissey

I logged in at 2:55am est...there was at the least 19 is it umm TBA WMK ABC or what flavor of the week...Here's to a 3am spawn,,,do one at 9 pac time and see how it goes,,,Question for you though why run out the top of despise vs going into the star room for a fight with 4 players? One being me as a ghost??? Talk big when you show a fight at prime time not bedtime for most people.

I

imported_Vexxed

1st off Kissey.... Pacific is Pacific Standard Time. No one cares that your playing from the East coast and that it's past your bedtime.

2nd Can you come up with a different excuse for a change? FL is the 2nd largest guild in all of UO and you repeatedly use the too late for the "average person" excuse. If the average person doesn't play that late then how is it that you happen to have something to complain about? (Mind you it wasn't even past midnight... lol)

G

sixunder i was only joking i know you post a lot of pictures, just thought i could pull a funny, i am sorry if you took it the wrong way, i retrack my statement

G

1. TBA=random people who came back / HAX/ FOO. a month ago they were all fighting eachother just another flavor of the week like kiss said

2. FL knows when not to fight, thats why they never lose right! plus they play 3 shards =[
BRING TBA to LA and get dominated.

G

The same can be asked of you last night Six - You ran thru despise - we had 10 people doing it - You fled for the sparkles without stopping and never brought your guild back to fight. Why??

G

<blockquote><hr>

The same can be asked of you last night Six - You ran thru despise - we had 10 people doing it - You fled for the sparkles without stopping and never brought your guild back to fight. Why??

[/ QUOTE ]

Because now that he's shot his mouth off, he can't back up all the *&amp;## talking he just did and he had to run away.

He's a GM Forum Warrior. :p

*bounces his way back to killing Warlocks in AV*

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

we didnt have but Bum and myself on and bum was afk. what am i suppose to do ? lol no one even in dsp and you guys were turtling the bridge.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Because now that he's shot his mouth off, he can't back up all the *&amp;## talking he just did and he had to run away.

He's a GM Forum Warrior. :p

*bounces his way back to killing Warlocks in AV*

[/ QUOTE ]

i can back up anything i say on here, be careful what you wish for.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

1. TBA=random people who came back / HAX/ FOO. a month ago they were all fighting eachother just another flavor of the week like kiss said

2. FL knows when not to fight, thats why they never lose right! plus they play 3 shards =[
BRING TBA to LA and get dominated.

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah, none of you have a clue what is goin on or has in the last 3 yrs of TBA.
as far as as LA , TBA has been to every west coast shard and we rocked them all. sorry no need to play with little kiddies, we'll stay on pacific.

G

Dont forget the part where you allied a blue stealth archer guild from Yew gate to "rock" the shard. Would not want you to be less than honest with the poor guy that has "no clue".

K

Kissey

OK so lets say 11:58pm pst is now considered primetime? I was thinking prime time would be considered 7pm-11pm correct me if I am wrong...I always thought that was what was considered prime time.
V just keep wishing for someone to go see you on LA...until then you might watch the ones farming despise that are not Vamp.

G

<blockquote><hr>

OK so lets say 11:58pm pst is now considered primetime? I was thinking prime time would be considered 7pm-11pm correct me if I am wrong...I always thought that was what was considered prime time.
V just keep wishing for someone to go see you on LA...until then you might watch the ones farming despise that are not Vamp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? no one is farming the shard that isnt in vamp...

and Six, TBA barely did crap when they were on LA, they took all the TEAM members and then hacked Cloud and other D*D but nothing much besides that.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Dont forget the part where you allied a blue stealth archer guild from Yew gate to "rock" the shard. Would not want you to be less than honest with the poor guy that has "no clue".

[/ QUOTE ]

we sure did, no one cares but you. scared might actually have to fight 2 to 1 odds?