• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where can i have the crystal dust?

T

The Fallout

In the Cavern of the Discarded. The ratmen drop it, very occasionally. It is located below the ruined city where the slasher of veils is located. On the right side of the chamber of virtue.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on ratmen i loot elven fletching-crystal shards-crushed glass-abyss cloth-lodestone-delicate scales-powdered iron-arcanic rune stone-Crystalline Blackrock

i never got crystal dust :(

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tinker makes crystal dust by crushing scattered crystals from the prism of light. They spawn on the monsters there and on the ground.

T

tuatha

i need for make item:eyes:
you can make these dust with a gm alchy, collect any of the crystals in the Prysm of light, even the ones with timers.. dropped on crystal demons , on the ground or else where in the Prysm of Light Dungeon, on NuJelm island