• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where can I find rotting corpses ?

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to try and train my cu up to GM healing but now that covetous has been changed *sigh* I don't know where i can easily fond rotting corpses.

I know there are places in Ishlenar but not exactly where and for safety (paragons) and practicality (recall etc) I would rather prefer to find somewhere on Tram or even fell if at all possible ?

Does anyone have a good location for those or any other mob/trick that would allow me to train past 90 healing ?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dungeon Blackthorn, east from the dragon labyrinth, both in tram and fel.
There will be a fair bit of brigands over there with the two of them, though, which might require you to heal it from time to time to keep it alive.

But there is the bonus of a random minax minor artie while training your pet.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favoured spot is in doom, head towards the guardian room, but instead of turning back on yourself at the end of the corridor go straight ahead to the limit of the area, top left on the map. 2 rotting corpses and 2 mummies. It is possible to lure the mummies away, if that's your choice. I usually just kill those too.

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you all for your answers !
Will try those 2 spots. Mummies = extra bandies so that's great and arties are always welcome too :D
And if my pet is overwhelmed well I have peace so that's all good