• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where can I catch up on all the EM fiction?

Chaoticmass

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have recently returned to UO and have been having a blast. What is up with Vaeg? Where can I find out all the back story I have missed out on? I plan to be online during more of the EM hosted events coming up. I like to RP and would like to be able to participate better by knowing what is going on. If I can't find out what is up out of game I will just have to find out in game, in character I suppose :]

** edit: I found scraps of info from the threads on stratics LS forum

Last edited:

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
@Chaoticmass
There is some here and also some in the guard reports that are found in the guard house on the second floor int he bookshelves. I beleive the middle one contains the stuff on Vaeg. There is a statue to the guardhouse located right as you enter Castle British in Britain. There is a royal Guard Recruiter there next to it. Enjoy reading up!