• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where can I buy a mine resource rune book?

C

ciauaishere

I want to buy a rune book that mark some mining spots.
Does anybody know where to buy one?
Thanks a lot.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to the ore spots changing now, there is no point in marking for particular ore types as what is there one day may not be there the next, any mining spot has the potential to throw up all types of ore, so it is just a matter of finding somewhere you like to mine and doing it there.

F

Fink

If you can mark runes, it's probably worthwhile marking the locations that bear a lot of coloured ore, regardless of the randomisation. Those spots still seem to yield high coloured ore vs iron ore, irrespective of type.

A

Azureal

If you can mark runes, it's probably worthwhile marking the locations that bear a lot of coloured ore, regardless of the randomisation. Those spots still seem to yield high coloured ore vs iron ore, irrespective of type.
I was gonna suggest this too as I read the same thing in the Miners profession guide on Stratics. The thing is, having mapped quite a few mountain ranges on both facets, Im yet to find a decent ore spot of any kind.

Oh, and to the OP, simply stock up on Prospectors tools. Atleast this way you can always pull Dull Copper if nothing else.