• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the player-run towns on Siege?

G

Can somebody please break down a basic list of the player-run towns on Siege.

Would be nice if there were simple directions, or sextant coordinates. Screenshots of maps would be very appreciated.

Thank you!

I

imported_mo'gluk

lat avatar iz skary ... eben mur den meeb cubbies agh dem'z iz da most bubhosh skary

G

Active:

Wispwood Shire:

Stonehaven (around this area):

Former:
Safehaven (At the crossroards in the west area of this picture)

Orc Fort:
At the orc fort on the other side of the mountains of the entrance to shame.

S

Sir Ha-ward

i wouldnt even call any of those areas active to be honest. Safehaven was bac in the day, as well as coventry(if any of you remember that one)

C

Calibretto

Let's not forget the town of Gilfane. Head south out of luna Across the long white bridge. There you will find us. ^^

G

Granted, my definition of 'active' is based on if the towns sponsoring guild is still active, not based on if there is truly any activity in the towns.

If you based it off of general activity, none would really be active, save for the events that are planned.

K

Kat SP

RTL

We used to have battles with VmP, a few waka, SMG and B*G on a pretty regular basis, but it was because they came looking for us in Stonehaven. Now, it seems, people just stand in their Luna houses and wait for the fight to come to them. =/

KoC is the only guild that has actually set foot in Stonehaven looking for a fight, in recent weeks. Where is everyone else? They find us there and usually get a pretty good fight. There is no reason other guilds can't do the same.

If there are some other towns other than those listed above, let us know. We'll be happy to stop in, fighter's and non-combatants alike!

S

Sir Ha-ward

I would stop by, im just afraid that ill be seeing some more bellybuttons on here , so i try to stay away.

G

Anyone else remember when Wispwood Shire (CWS) used to be HUGE.

One of the most active places on the shard...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

I would stop by, im just afraid that ill be seeing some more bellybuttons on here , so i try to stay away.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Don't even try it! *******'s number one fan cannot possibly be afraid of seeing a bellybutton!

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

Former:
Safehaven (At the crossroards in the west area of this picture)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll see if I can reactivate this area in the next couple weeks, been working alot irl lately.

I'll devote a castle to fun as soon as I can.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone else remember when Wispwood Shire (CWS) used to be HUGE.

One of the most active places on the shard...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, fondly.....

G

*thinks sadly of Wintermoor's days of glory*

*picks up a few bricks and mortar*

G

<blockquote><hr>

lat avatar iz skary

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I am glad I am not the only one who thought so.

@Kat: I have access to a gen-u-ine Castor's Army uniform, but somehow, me raiding Stonehaven on my unicorn, with my deco tool probably wouldn't have the same effect. I also have a habit of leaving my rune book default locations to vendors, so I'd probably forget I was "raiding" and end up shopping anyway. So I guess you will just have to wait for the lazy Luna loiterers.

-Skylark