• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the PKs...

K

kahlia

What is wrong with Siege? I have been to multiple dungeons farming over the last few weeks and run into nobody. Not one PK to stop me. I can farm for hours and hours at a time without a bit of trouble. There are no pks left? Where is Wyrm? Boring...

M

Masumatek

Population decline + expanding landmass.

So not only do we lose people, the universe gets bigger, thinning out what people we still have.

Play interaction is key in any MMO, but even more so in games like Siege. The "hardness" factor...the risk....the danger, all declines with population and expanding land mass. Which is why I'll never understand people who like Siege for the "hard, risky, dangerous" shard they think it is, yet oppose changes, such as changes to ROT, that will increase its population. Or oppose changes that will condense its population, such as removing land and preventing the addition of more.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

What is wrong with Siege? I have been to multiple dungeons farming over the last few weeks and run into nobody. Not one PK to stop me. I can farm for hours and hours at a time without a bit of trouble. There are no pks left? Where is Wyrm? Boring...

[/ QUOTE ]
You sound like you are a lone wolf looking for the wolf pack!
Listen, the rabbits know how to avoid the wolf pack.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_Krystal

omg what dungeon was it, bloods? i noticed the gp on ground i was like a min late lol.
anyways i was all over uo today and only found 4 blues farming! this is like everyday, sometimes im lucky to find even 1!

G

then you're extremely lucky or extremely skillful where you hunt because i run around everyday lookin for ppl in duengons

G

What happens when you reds looking for blues to farm run into each other? Or are you all stealthing? *giggles*

Kind regards

K

kahlia

Hmm...maybe that is the problem. I am allied with the only remaining pks...lol. Maybe I need to resign from my guild so I am a target to more people.

In just the past week I have spent at least 15 hours farming in various dungeons and have not run into anyone! Blues, reds, greens....nobody!!! And it is not like I am hiding, I am farming in relatively common places.

BORING...