• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the Fel entrances in the Abyss

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

RavenWinterHawk

I found one by the lava that takes you to a large cavern with demon spawns. When I got there it was full of chaos demons.

I want to find the Primeval Lich spawn. I dont know where to find it or if I was in the right area but couldnt find the entrance. Any help.

The maps I found around here are for the abyss and underworld. I cant find the Fel maps.

Thanks in advance.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina Small's map on the sticky at the top of UHall shows both spawn entrances. She also posted pictures of the entrances in Hythloth and Deceit on another thread if you prefer to enter that way.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Tina Small's map on the sticky at the top of UHall shows both spawn entrances. She also posted pictures of the entrances in Hythloth and Deceit on another thread if you prefer to enter that way.
hmm time for glasses i have that printed.