• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are all the marks?

• Thread starter Black magick
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Black magick

Currently on siege, but have semi-worked or worked thieves on close to every shard. So i'm looking to have a little fun with those. Which ones are the more populated in fel?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently on siege, but have semi-worked or worked thieves on close to every shard. So i'm looking to have a little fun with those. Which ones are the more populated in fel?
You could always hit the production shards and hit trammel. Join one of their guilds throw on a disguise kit, and have a lot of fun until they kick you out, lol...la

N

Nickster

You could always hit the production shards and hit trammel. Join one of their guilds throw on a disguise kit, and have a lot of fun until they kick you out, lol...la
:lick:
Hehe thats so funny, i used to do it with my old europa thief :) i swear it took me weeks once to win them over, then i was friended to their pixie guild house.... Big mistake!

Pixies : 0 ----- Nickster (with a full backpack) 1

R

RichDC

I know GL has usually a pretty active fel side (been guardwhacked tryin to steal a runic saw in heartwood :()

Yew gate is always pumping if you like annoying people (or restocking your own supplies) and one hell of a chase once flagged!!!

Despise is always pumping (just gets very difficult, seems there aware of my scandalous intentions!!!)

T2A on a good day can be pumping, all depends on the spawns available.

However yes...joining a guild (DC* and ill Kick your arse all over sosaria!!! :p) and stealing stuff from then when unaware, my personal favourite (not implemented yet) will be join a guild go to mel with them (using my 80% enhance pots) and wait for someone to announce "I have a crimmy!!" then SWIPE!!! :)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Chessy is usually OK for me..I have days when I don't see anyone, others when I get several really nice marks in a short period. If you play Chessy hit Yew Gate and head NW which is pretty much straight up. Most of the PvP activity has migrated there since I started working the gate area.

Also Despise has folks at all kinda hours and if you keep an odd schedule it's not hard to find groups of 2-4 folks doing a Baracoon spawn and if you ask me that's just the right odds for you to pull off a nice steal.