• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Whens the next B^L auction?

Whens the next B^L Auction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello all. Well with the rares fest and the holidays our auction has kinda taken a backseat. BUT With the new year coming and more time to invest, I would like to Hear from everyone if they would prefer late January or late February for the B^L auction. So please let me know here so I can get to planning!

Thanks

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And note to self.. do not post on stratics from my android... I end up texting Febuary instead of February >.<

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
:lol: Though the phone is sexy... sometimes it does/says some strange things when texting lol.

But yes its still much MUCH better then the iphone *winks at Lykor*.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
My phone always wants to type "didbt instead of didn't"
To make this uo related I was typing "They tried to raid our harrower but didbt have a chance."

Den2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO Related ( & thread)...I voted for January weekend but any time in January is good...February is too far off.

Not UO Related (but phone doing weird things-related): my friend tried to update his status on the FB and meant to say something to the effect of: "AWESOME!...(yada yada yada--something about a movie)" but it came out "WEAPONS!" somehow. So now when we're excited about something 'awesome' we yell WEAPONS!...yes, we get weird looks. Good thing I haven't seen something awesome at the airport yet.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
UO Related ( & thread)...I voted for January weekend but any time in January is good...February is too far off.

Not UO Related (but phone doing weird things-related): my friend tried to update his status on the FB and meant to say something to the effect of: "AWESOME!...(yada yada yada--something about a movie)" but it came out "WEAPONS!" somehow. So now when we're excited about something 'awesome' we yell WEAPONS!...yes, we get weird looks. Good thing I haven't seen something awesome at the airport yet.
lol that's awesome :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So far the weekend has the majority vote, and so far January has the most votes, so i think its safe to say our next auction will be late January. I already contacted the hard to find Bishop, and he will make plans accordingly as well :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Bishop isn't hard to find. He is afk at Luna bank.