• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) When you hunt, what do you pray for in drops?!

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you hunt, what do you pray for in drops?! I usually look for Katana, broadswords or halberds with slayers and mana leech !
what do you guys cross your fingers for?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm weird. I always love finding things to use in cooking. There should be an official UO title for that... Legendary Prepper? :rolleyes:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
things like what? as loot?
LOL... My main character is a chef who also likes to make natural dyes and do basket-weaving. :) Not the usual ingredients most folks seem to prize.

Oh, yeah... can't forget brewing!

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right now it is congealed slug acid. I decided to cover the floor in one of my keep's small rooms with it. I liked the color is the only reason I decided to do that. Other than that, I usually hunt for leather to feed my tailor's BOD obsession.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've been spending a bunch of time in Shame lately - so I guess I'm praying for something that I can wear, or failing that, something I can sell for 100s of millions.
I always wanted to collect a full set of Dark Father arties, but after 3 solo doom loops, and no drops (guaranteed drop system my arse) I decided I could probably earn the gold to buy the damn things quicker than I could loot them.