• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When the walls come tumbling down ... in Felucca ...

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
... NOTHING AND NO ONE IS SAFE!!

As Hera and her 'Trammy' crew helped finish up last minute details for the first ever Felucca LOOT HOUSE drop others came by to have a bit of fun and plan their tactics on how they would be the best bounty grabbers.

Even then the temptation of a kill or two could not be passed up by the dedicated pvpr's :p

The Shadow Lords had strategically protected their Faction town by placing their own guards at the gate to keep out (or in) any foe who might try to use their base as a safe haven.

And finally - known only to Hera - the time had come to let the walls come tumbling down ....

the players raced to get inside but were slowed down by the defense tactic of the loot house. The inner walls had been lined with potion kegs ... most of which were filled to the brim!

But of course that didn't stop these proficient looters as they maneuvered their way around the barriers ...

As the group battled to keep their blessed and mostly UNBLESSED items they struck at anything that moved or even standing still trying to quietly take pictures of the orderly chaos.

even the photographers were not safe!!! But they are smart enough to turn into a chicken in order to continue taking pictures in glorious color :p

The looters forged on grabbing filled chests, arties, special EM items....

... soul stone tokens, checks worth millions...

... stacks of silver, scrolls of many colors and types....

and other special loot donated by the community. *Special thanks to Lord Nabin, Rupert Avery, Cuttles, & Katrina for their generous help and donations.

Somewhere in the pile of treasure there was rumored to be a book that the finder would win a 30 day UO game time code! So the scavengers continued on with the search ...

and as they cleaned up the final bits of loot they were adding more special death robes to the fun ...

then out of the commotion rose the voice of one special looter claiming to have found the book and requested to redeem it for the 30 day game time code ....

CONGRATULATIONS!!

It was a grand ghostly time for all including those 'care bears' who came to watch the talents of reds, pvp'rs, and factioners gather together to do what Fel is best known for ...

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And a special thank you to Queen Mum for helping with the kegs (she has an evil side) as well as taking the time to make the ad and post the pictures! With that being said I would like to say to all those that are accusing me of being in Wakas vent during the time, I was not in Wakas vent, have never been in Wakas vent, and do not plan to ever be in Wakas vent. I was in ts with my alliance members the whole time, and they did not even know exactly when I was going to drop it. My words to them right before it fell was brace yourself you are probably about to die. I was told by several waka that were running around throughout the day that they would have enough respect not to kill me since it was my time, gold, and items that I donated for this, but I fully expected to be killed once the house was down. It is fel, and I expected to be treated like anyone else that goes to fel. I did die a few times to a rc and the poison fields affected me just like they did everyone else. Both guilds placed a house, I am sorry there werent many cop on, I can't plan everything for when everyone is on. I asked weeks ago what the best times were and I tried to stick to the responses I got. Trust me, we wished more people were there cause if I wanted Waka to dominate the loot I would've just transferred the house to them. I have respect for many in Cop, and many in Waka. Of course there are some people in both guilds that are annoying :) but its a game and I have thick skin. Just goes to show that you cant please everyone all the time!! I hope we can do it again sometime, and maybe see if like poo posted the ems can control the house and put it in T2A but allow us to fill it :grouphug:

B

Bc-

Very cool event, I missed out on the actual house dropping due to RL but I was running around it during the day and had a lot of fun.

Your hard work is very appreciated. Any ideas for the next event? :)