• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When is the second lava game over ?

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I didnt have alot of r/l time this time around to play the 2nd lava game.... I fear i missed this game...... Is it over yet...? I would like a shot at it if not.... (is it possible that you can extend it as you did w/ the first lava game.... See when you extended the first game.... I would of been able to play the second game.... But being that you started that one late... I fear i missed the second game... and very sad I am if I did

G

<blockquote><hr>

I didnt have alot of r/l time this time around to play the 2nd lava game.... I fear i missed this game...... Is it over yet...? I would like a shot at it if not.... (is it possible that you can extend it as you did w/ the first lava game.... See when you extended the first game.... I would of been able to play the second game.... But being that you started that one late... I fear i missed the second game... and very sad I am if I did

[/ QUOTE ]

I *think* its over with tomorrow's maintenance, so I spent the downtime of TC3 finishing my matches. SO you still have time if that's the case!

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

lol i hope i have a bit of time.... lots to do and lil time to do it .... i can only hope

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Please continue conversations about this in one of the two stickied threads above.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.