• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When is Jolly Pines Merging??

• Thread starter Yummynenita
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

Yummynenita

I would really like to know when Jolly Pines is Merging....if any one knows please tell me [= thnx.

Y

Yummynenita

nvm i found it....

Hi,

Unfortunatly I have some bad news, some really bad news, and a tiny bit of good news.

Bad News: As you know moves (aka the bullet train) did not happen today. They will also not happen tomorrow due to a database consolidation happening after maintainence.
Really Bad News: We have discovered issues with the merge system. We will resolve this as soon as we can, however, that means merges are delayed indefinitely.
Tiny Bit of Good News: We will run the bullet trains manually, and at least once a week.
Cheers,

Lee

=/