• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When is a bar not a bar?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanna reply to your topic question because I know it will peeve you.

"When is a bar not a bar?"

When you have had too much to drink in the bar.

>-\-0* me sleeping, dreaming of uo

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
How did you get the blue square on top of each bar then? Mine is a dark grey.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did you get the blue square on top of each bar then? Mine is a dark grey.
It's the sink piece of the bar, filled with water. I believe you need to have that piece in your backpack, and use a pitcher of water on it to fill it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the sink piece of the bar, filled with water. I believe you need to have that piece in your backpack, and use a pitcher of water on it to fill it.
doesn't need to be in your backpack, just not locked down. Make sure to lock it down after filling.
btw, if you look really carefully you can see just the edge of a water trough in the kitchen picture, buried underneath. The bar pieces are all just one click above bottom level. That means I still have my 'water source' for cooking in there.