• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When do the Doom drops stop?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read earlier Nov 10th was last day, but someone told me today it was Dec 1st? Can someone tell me which is correct, please?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Publish 87 To All Shards
Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2014 Oct 20 19:10 -0400 GMT
Greetings Everyone,

We will be publishing all shards starting tomorrow morning, all shards will receive Publish 87 during your normal maintenance cycles, European shards will get this tomorrow afternoon during their normal maintenance cycles. Since we have been so late this year with Halloween and Anniversary rewards we have turned them back on. The 17th Anniversary Gifts will be turned back on and can be claimed until November 18, at 11:59 pm. Halloween Trick or Treating will be available until server up on November 19, 2014. Treasures of Doom will continue until server up on December 1, 2014. Enjoy everyone!!!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Treasures of Tokuno would be great but ONLY if they revamp the mini and major artis that go with it. That stuff is pretty much junk now so needs a massive overhaul.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What does the Dec. 1 deadline mean? Will we be able to turn in the doom drops we already have after Dec. 1
(Edited to make the question clearer)

Last edited:

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Treasures of Tokuno would be great but ONLY if they revamp the mini and major artis that go with it. That stuff is pretty much junk now so needs a massive overhaul.
I still use Tomes of Lost Knowledge and would love a Luck Mempo!

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ToT Marty that I use are the ones that I Imbued. They need to keep weak Marty in any future ToT. And allow them to be imbued. Really don't need any uber drops when they are intended for turn-in. It is those rewards that are being turned in for that need to be impressive. And if they wont make any attempt to police the event of the BS farming. Then change nothing and let newer players have a catch up event.

And if any effort is going to be made by havign Marty drops that can be Imbued. Paragon Marty could use a new list of drops.