• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When did they stop allowing gating faction guards?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was surprised to find out yesterday that you could no longer gate faction guards. That was a nice tactic for getting guards into the front line quickly. Also it was fun to bring them to other locations and shock people for a few seconds before they returned to their original location.

P

Phyrra

I think they did that years ago. Not sure. It was fun though. I remember people do it in mass quantities on Baja when factions first came out.

Dig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they did that years ago. Not sure. It was fun though. I remember people do it in mass quantities on Baja when factions first came out.
I remember doing that. I also remember taking guards out of towns too. Boxing moongates (with people) back when you couldn't pick where you ended up.

so many tools to the faction player to make the game interesting. Of course the carebear dev team put an end to that. Pretty much killed factions with neglect and incompetence.