• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When are this years new vet reward picks announced...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
around the anniversary time - 1st sepetember...got 6 picks and dont wanna waste them then see some new must have reward afterwards....

just asking aint seen any info this year at all

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mesanna already said one of them is a new Tarantula spider ethereal. We will probably find out what the other ones are when they are released.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Mesanna already said one of them is a new Tarantula spider ethereal. We will probably find out what the other ones are when they are released.
Did she actually say tarantula? I thought she said something a bit vaguer.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did she actually say tarantula? I thought she said something a bit vaguer.
I forgot exactly where I saw it, but yes the word Tarantula was specifically mentioned. I remember that because it was misspelled as "Taranchula". I think it was at a meet and greet.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah,,,,,know u say it there was a hint of a spider ethy so yes gonna hold back for a few of those i guess..

finger crossed on a few more.....looks like 6 picks aint gonna last long.....

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm sitting on 4 picks. Guess waiting another month won't make much difference. I have a feeling a spider mount will be like a 15th year pick though so I won't be riding that.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sitting on 4 picks. Guess waiting another month won't make much difference. I have a feeling a spider mount will be like a 15th year pick though so I won't be riding that.
nahhhh theve already got high year mounts for the vet vets....this will be mid years max 6-7

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm at 199 months and still riding my original ethy horse and llama. Which means I still have a boatload of picks. Letme check, 3 accounts... 11+15+9= 35 rewards left to choose...
I also still think the llama is the best ethy. I've picked the "new" mount pretty much every year they put one out and they are all just collecting dust in my bank. The more recent ones especially since I find the art to be out of place. I may just skip the new mount this year, who knows. Have to see how she looks.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ethereal Bird of Pray (different hues)
Out House
King Blackthorn (town crier)
Advance Automation Gadget Table.
Crystal Portal for Ilshenar
Tinker Table (can hold 5000 charges)
Alchemist Keg of Holding
Glacial Robes and Cloaks

J/K

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eh never been a fan of ethys. Though a tarantula mount would be kinda fun... though then I couldn't get 2 more shard shields.... I need more picks lol.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alchemy might just have something to do with one of them...

:stir:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It will have to be one super great pick to pass up a shard shields to Drachenfels and Oceania

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
they have to stop adding more then 2 per year because im all spent and behind on getting stuff!!!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am like Frodo Ozzy first, KiRiins next, Llamas 3rd and Well the Boura fits a couple of my characters Tuskan Raider theme. I burn most of my picks on Tree Stumps and Mining Carts but have found I really like the shard shields on my 4 oldest accts. Legends to Atl, GL, Chessy, LS, and Cats Do need to pick some more legends shields for the return trips. Wish I was one of those people that could save picks but gotta use them as soon as I get them and then spend the next year debating what I will pick next time.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My hubby and I currently have 92 vet picks left between 5 accts, and yes all 5 can use shard shields. :blushing:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My hubby and I currently have 92 vet picks left between 5 accts, and yes all 5 can use shard shields. :blushing:
dont know your husband but im a husband and i know if i read my wife posting that in my head i would be saying ".... I currently have......."
its like when my wife tells someone we have 3 vehicles.
i follow it up with - I have 2.

its just a guy thing.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont know your husband but im a husband and i know if i read my wife posting that in my head i would be saying ".... I currently have......."
its like when my wife tells someone we have 3 vehicles.
i follow it up with - I have 2.

its just a guy thing.
You obviously have not accepted that what is hers is hers and what is yours is hers. Resistance to this is futile, although we all like to believe in our own little world that we actually have stuff that is ours.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You obviously have not accepted that what is hers is hers and what is yours is hers. Resistance to this is futile, although we all like to believe in our own little world that we actually have stuff that is ours.
QFT

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn thats were i went wrong!!!...My wife as a plaque in our / 'her' garden...reads...A mans home is his Castle untill the queen arrives...always makes me chuckle

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Two years ago a Clawfoot tub, One year ago towels....that brings me to soap.
soap smelling like @Kyronix, @Bleak ....and makes a lot of bubbles if used.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bar of soap would go great with my shaving cream I have in some chest somewhere.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so...a few days to the anniversary....new vet reward announcement soon??? maybe??

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like some more pirate deco as vet reward. The mats are too big and ugly. A true pirate flag, like those ones from the 17. century! One you can place either on the roof of your house or on your ship.

And I still want a Gypsy Wagon. Not deco, a usable one!

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah Pirates.. a flag for my ship. That would be perfekt. In general Flags for ships. Skara, britannia and so on.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Another cool ethereal would be my suggestion

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
... A bar of soap is found in wrong? Whoever came up with that should get a raise.
Soap?

Haven't seen it mentioned since...now I have to go hunting :/

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hheheh back up till the devs tell us straight...on top of there soap box maybe

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think we'll find out what new vet rewards are until november/next publish.