• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

when all reason fails, look around

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why are we fighting this battle?
whats the reason behind it?
LOOK AROUND YOU...the reason is all around.....
they have messed with our minds long enough and ive had it...theyve gone to far this time......
they have locked the booze and pizza to the ground out there...WE FIGHT TO FREE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im starting to think this is napa only.....if they are messin with napa's beer n pizza by teasin us with it in moonglow on the battle field !!...there about to see a whole new race of bezerkers

G

".there about to see a whole new race of bezerkers "

Rashemi Berserkers!
GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES! RRAGH! - Minsc, and his Miniature Giant Space Hamster, Boo.

I

imported_kalzaketh

hehe, I agree 100% snake, lets go for a beer or or two, sorry no sam adams for this gent please.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fight to free the Beer thats being held captive by the shadowlords......
im sure your all with me on this...
They can take our truth books...they can messy up our shrines for love candles.. they can blow the hell outta magincia....they can take inu and tie her to that stool in that basement in ilshnar again...
BUT..theres no way in hell we can let any stupid lookin shadowlord keep Napa's Ale and Pizza From us and stick it to the ground so we cant get to it...foam at the mouth people....kick some heads off!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES! RRAGH! - Minsc, and his Miniature Giant Space Hamster, Boo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man. That was such a good game. I'm going to reload it an play it now. Except I should sleep, because I have twenty some-odd mammalian skulls to memorize tomorrow, on top of the twenty some-odd I memorized two days ago (Order Carnivora). School suxorz.